For 30 years, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine has provided exceptional education to students from the United States and around the world. The university offers unparalleled instruction in the medical sciences and rigorous clinical training.
Andar International and AUC have teamed up to provide students with their student diagnostic kits which will be required from ICM to clinical rotations. Andar has met with AUC’s clinical department in order to provide a kit that meets AUC’s requirements.
AUC Student Kit Program features:
- Equipment meets AUC’s Clinical Department requirements.
- Kits feature Welch Allyn Diagnostic Sets, Sphygmomanometers and Cardiology Stethoscopes.
- Welch Allyn products are covered by special extended warranty that covers your purchase through medical school and your first two years of residency. Includes bulbs and batteries.
- Free on-campus delivery. Kits are waiting for you when you arrive. click here for details or visit http://www.andarint.com/students
- On-campus service days to answer any questions or handle any problems.
- Guaranteed Best Price, Service and Support.
- Kits must be ordered by July 14th to arrive before the semester begins.